Premium tire sealant virtually eliminates flat tires.
Do you have a slow leak in your wheelbarrow tire? Leaky, old weather-checked tires on your trailer? Flat tire on your handcart or hand truck? A screw, nail or other type of puncture in your lawn and garden tractor or zero-turn mower? Just add our uniquely formulated Stan’s tire sealant to your tires for dependable, quick healing performance that prevents flats no matter where you ride or work takes you. Punctures in treads and sidewalls are instantly sealed through a unique healing process that rushes crystals to the puncture site and seals the hole before air pressure is lost. Our sealant outperforms other brands while using up to 50% less per application. Stan’s Sealant works as both a preventative and repair after a pneumatic tire failure. Incorporate Stan’s tire sealant in your annual maintenance program to protect against damage to wheels and tires. Proven solution to solve issues related to punctures, bead leaks, valve stem leaks and leaky old weather checked tires. At Stan’s, our mission is to keep inflated things inflated so riders keep riding and workers keep working. With Stan’s inside, you’re ready for whatever lies ahead. Made in the USA.
- Prevents flat tires and seals leaks quickly
- Seals punctures up to 1/2″
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores
- Premium, low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -20° Fahrenheit (-7° Celcius)
- Stays liquid for 2+ years depending on conditions, longer with seasonal refreshes
- Made from natural materials
- Formulated, developed and shipped from New York
- For case quantity, order 20
Explore our range of bike sealant products at notubes.com.